sally header2

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Before I go...

Seeking Solace over at Thoughts from the Waiting Room was kind enough to pass along a bloggy honor.

Thank you! So nice to think of me! I had seen this going around but didn't expect to be so honored =)


A lot of folks already have been tagged so I will try to nominate some that are not...

First the usual rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.


And now the nominees:
Unbalanced Reaction
Karina at Ruminations of Aspiring Ecologist
LuckyBuzz
EcoGeoFemme
ScienceGirl
Hypoglycemiagirl
Wayfarer Scientista

Enjoy!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks! Not sure I deserve it, but thanks anyway. And congrats on your nomination. :)

11:20 PM  
Blogger ScienceGirl said...

Congrats - and thank you!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Unbalanced Reaction said...

Why thank you! Now that I have non-stolen internet, I can finally get to this! :)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Wayfarer Scientista said...

Congratulations & thanks DancingFish!!! I am very honored - especially since I've been a bit slack this month. And indeed - I will be emailing you soon for that new blog address.

1:19 PM  
Blogger hgg said...

hey, thanks!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home